Boutique 3D printing service & distribution.
Helping 3D manufacturers and resellers grow their footprint across North American markets.
Introducing our new service bureau: The 3D Printing Store
Printing services including scanning and design for your industrial manufacturing needs.
- End-to-end 3D consulting services, from napkin drawings to final product
- Mechanical, electrical and chemical engineers in-house ready to assist with projects
- 3D design services that ensure files are optimized for additive manufacturing
- 3D scanning for reverse engineering and printing
- Expertise in aerospace, electrical, medical, educational and industrial markets
Accucode, Inc. and RCAM Technologies announced plans to develop wind energy components using 3D printed concrete.
No fluff, just the facts.
3D printing and additive manufacturing are becoming a standard practice across industries like aerospace, automotive and many others. Students, engineers, designers, manufacturers, industry professionals and hobbyists alike are all using 3D printing to their benefit, and so can you.
Thanks for your interest! Check your inbox for your whitepaper.