Your parts. Our printers.
Make your next project a success with our 3D printing service bureau. We’ll work with you to design, revise and print your parts on our machines.
Accucode 3D Printing Service Bureau
Located in the heart of Texas, our 3D printing services bureau operates multiple 3D printers from leading brands like 3D Systems, Markforged and Nano Dimension that can print in different materials, colors, shapes and sizes.
Send us your 3D file
Send us your 3D file and we will inspect it for design flaws that might cause issues with the print. If you don’t have a design file and need help creating one, click here.
Select your material
We offer a wide selection of filaments and materials to print. Options range from engineer-grade thermoplastics to different kinds of metals, alloys, composite fibers and more.
Print and ship
After we print your parts, we will package them up and ship them to your location. Or, you can always stop by and pick them up in person at our Dallas-Fort Worth location.
Additive manufacturing is changing the way we make everything down to the design level
We ensure that your 3D designs are set-up to take advantage of the many benefits that additive manufacturing has to offer. Our service bureau will work with your design team, helping turn your ideas into printable 3D models.
How we can help:
- Collaborate on existing 3D CAD models, or build one from scratch.
- Optimize designs for function, strength and appearance.
- Reduce waste by removing unnecessary materials from your designs.
- Save time by designing parts that don’t require assembly.
- Learn how complex geometries can enhance the structure of your design.
- Inspect designs for flaws that could impact the final print job.
Convert real world objects into digital 3D CAD models with ease.
Measuring objects by hand is a difficult and lengthy process that can result in an inaccurate 3D model. With a 3D scanner, you can capture data points much faster, resulting in a high-precision 3D model that you can manufacture with confidence.
3D Scanning Benefits:
- Customize, innovate and streamline your design process.
- Measure parts with pinpoint accuracy and detail up to 0.05mm.
- Scan, design and print parts in a matter of hours instead of days or weeks.
- Export 3D scans into common CAD or CAM software programs.
- Scan someone else’s product for an inside look at how they created it.
3D Scanners creates endless opportunities for engineers and manufacturers to innovate and enhance their designs. Discover how your business can use 3D scanning and reverse engineering with our 3D printing service bureau today.
3D scanners are the perfect investment for reverse engineering.
Find out how one manufacturer of construction machine spare parts was able to achieve over an 85% reduction in time and cost using Artec 3D scanners for reverse engineering.