Electronic ordering and customer management for the 3D supply chain
Jellyfish connects buyers and sellers of 3D printers, 3D scanners, parts, filaments, materials and accessories. Sales reps, distributors, resellers and OEMs can all use Jellyfish to manage customers and orders.
Using the mobile or desktop app, customers can inventory every product they have and place orders with their vendors with the simple push of a button. Anyone who joins the Jellyfish ecosystem will benefit from a better, faster, and cheaper way of managing the order process.
3D Vendor Benefits
- Jellyfish manages your item catalog, sales divisions, negotiated pricing, reps, customers, and what orders flow where. It is a very specialized CRM for suppliers.
- Process orders with customers faster and with better accuracy.
- Engage resellers, sales reps and affiliates with the latest promotions and deals.
- Showcase your product catalog so new customers can search and find your brand.
- Include special pricing only visible to customers you’ve negotiated with.
- Integration with accounting and POS systems.
- Apps available for download on Apple or Android.
If you’d like to focus less on order data entry and more on growing your business, give Jellyfish a try. Jellyfish is 100% free for buyers and just pennies per transaction for sellers.
Collaborative project engagement software for 3D printer field services and support.
3D vendors need a plan to scale their operational support as more industries apply 3D printing to production applications.
4Work is an industry-wide collaborative service and support ecosystem that gives 3D vendors the ability to create new service revenue while saving money in scaling your field service operations.
Gain insight into every project by geographic location in real-time, giving you full visibility of where tasks stand and any bottlenecks that need attention.
Close the skills gap
With easy, step-by-step digital instructions, 3D field technicians of any skill level will be able to perform installations that meet the standards set forth by 3D vendors and their customers.
More with less
Scale your 3D printer deployments and support from hundreds to thousands of locations without hiring more staff.
- 3D printer installation: schedule installations with the site, schedule installation techs, manage repair process step by step, track relevant charges and expenses, and more.
- Field service repairs & support: manage site readiness, tech scheduling, parts needed for repairs, expenses, customer invoices, and more.
- Service bureau work: track time and materials for 3D printed parts, manage jobs assigned to each machine, track and manage delivery schedules, and more.
Limited beta coming soon!
Enter your email to join the waiting list.